I'm visiting the nurse tomorrow, to get some vaccinations probably. They cost around £ 100 each. There are wonderful descriptions of how you would die in the event of each illness, next to the price. Someone must be quids in.
Richard advises that there is a worldwide shortage of certain vaccines at present. Richard is the sort of person who has endless knowledge of current affairs. You could send him on some errand in a remote forest for two days - wearing ear plugs - and he'll still come back and be able to tell you where the FTSE closed that day, who won the Turner Prize etc. It's quite bizarre.
Note: he managed to eat a giant fry-up this morning despite having complained for the last week of being ill, more ill than he's ever been and so on.
I tell you there'll be none of this nonsense abroad, or I'll be pushing him off that Grand Canyon faster than you can say 'man flu.'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment