Welcome. My name is Laura and I am going on some holidays. And you can come too! I'd heard that 'blogging' (or 'keeping a web log' to use the correct term) is the latest way to harp on as if you're the only person in existence - so I thought, why not? Friends and family can always do with some torture. It's character-building - like going camping for 7 days in the rain, or being forced to view your boss's 900 holiday snaps indoors on a sunny afternoon.
My departure date is quite far off, but I suspect it will take some time for me to grasp the idea of blogging, so I have wisely allowed myself some practice-time - for example, 7 weeks.
Ah, here comes some wine. Must go.
My departure date is quite far off, but I suspect it will take some time for me to grasp the idea of blogging, so I have wisely allowed myself some practice-time - for example, 7 weeks.
Ah, here comes some wine. Must go.

No comments:
Post a Comment