I feel woozy and depressed. I think it's the Malarone. We're in Cambodia now. We crossed the border at 'Poipet.' I liked it when the Cambodian man took my temperature.
Here, as with most countries in the S.E. Asia region, you're advised to cover your body a bit. I'm all for it, but I won't be embracing the 'cool' look. Oh, let's all start wearing weird headscarfs and baggy trousers, because we're travelling. Anyway, we heard that the 'Angkor Wat' is the place to be seen, so we headed there for sunrise.
Angkor Wat was built in the 1100s in honour of the Hindu god Vishnu. It is the world's largest religious building. There, I had that feeling you get when you're around worn stone - like you could just disappear into it. Also today, I went to see Doctor Fish at Siem Reap Night Market. Goldfish shoals, nibbling at my toes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment