Sunday, 23 November 2008

Imbibe early morning

I've had a number of leaving events in recent days, which I've no intention of tiring you with, but I would just like to remark on Friday's: the Work Colleague's Outing. I don't know how others felt, but I thought it was excellent.
The reason is this: here in England it is customary to head out in packs at night, drink odd-tasting juices and produce a dazzling array of inappropriate remarks (whilst swaying a little) and then go home. This is all very well provided that one is wearing the right 'hat' for the occasion - and for women this can be problematic.
A woman is like a vehicle with many gears (for example, a tractor); she has a level of mood to suit every occasion. The design flaw is a lack of control over which goes where - and when. Tonight I was lucky: I got allocated personality #F: Smooth Terrain.
Thanks, Mother Nature.

No comments: